I have slowly recovered in March and getting better in April; I hope that I can do a lot more than these but understand it takes time to recover from what happens.
So what I have done in April 2021?
- After building products on Adalo for a few months, finally, I start to port the app over to mobile. I have done my first compile and test flight of the app. It feels amazing after having the developer licenses since 2011.
2. I did some learning in April, pick up quite a few new tools in the Laravel ecosystem and even go through the new Laravel 8 video series; it allows me to pick up a few new tricks. I also did some modern JS training since I working on Adalo components need some polish on my js skill.
3. Continue my Interesting Adalo News Twitter Thread weekly effort; it allows me to follow up on more Adalo news. You can follow up the Twitter moments https://twitter.com/i/events/1382249857767772160?s=20
4. I continue to enhance GetPay, convert all the options to JSON fields for easier to expands; once I convert the product's part, I will start to do the marketing for the products.
5. I have done a new MVP; it work both as an Adalo Component + service that interact with API, it helps ease out a process when you build Adalo App. Hopefully, I will be soft launch it next week; I will share about it more.
That's all for my April and looking forward to May for launching new things.