I think I m kind of a big failure for my Jan Goals. I underestimated the workload of my freelance work and overestimated how fast and how much effort I could put in for the product work.
I failed to rebuild GetPay and build a compound that integrated with it. In fact, I didn’t write any code for GetPay for the whole of Jan.
I manage to hit 50% of my third goal. I learned more about web3 but didn’t build up the web3 demo that I wanted to build for a client. Thanks to the pointer blockchain tutorials, I have followed and done some small web3 projects and learned more about those blockchain-related things.
In summary, I hit 0.5 out of 3 goals only for Jan; I think I need to re-evaluate and set up some realistic goals for Feb.