For the past few days, I put aside all my freelance work and tried to focus on three things for my products while celebrating my 42 birthday. The results are not so bad; I didn't complete all my goals, I learned something about the hard limit, and it feels good to re-focus on products after so long.
✅ Rebrand VisualDev Studio Components to Adalomatic. The new logo and new landing page are updated, and some of the links are updated.
🚧 Build one web3 thing. I didn't convert any tutorials for Adalo use, but I managed to build up a prototype to connect to Metamask, but it needs more fine-tuning.
🎉 BetaHQ concepts finalised will be "Test For Earn" or "Beta For Earn". I am going to share more about this soon.
I would rate myself 2 out of 3 stars for the first product weekend performance. Hopefully, I can have a few more product weekends like this.